Private Emergency Doctor on call in London for Home Hotel Workplace Visits
Reasons to Call Doctor Home Visit:
• Sometimes patients are unable to visit their doctor if they are particularly unwell, or they are elderly or disabled.
• A home, hotel, workplace, or office visit from a London private Doctor on call can assist you when you don’t feel sick enough to call an ambulance but you feel your medical situation requires immediate attention from a professional and experienced doctor, whatever time of day or night, 7 days a week.
• Private emergency doctor visits are crucial when an urgent medical problem arises, and can be life-saving, particularly for elderly patients and children.
What you will want to know about our Doctor Home Visit service
Doctor Home Visit is a private emergency Doctor service based in Harley Street, London, dedicated to making home visits in Central London. We offer a private doctor on call service. 24 hours a day, any time of the day, or night, or on weekends both Saturday and Sunday, we will come to your home, or hotel, your workplace or office and provide you with the best medical treatment and advice.
What you will want to know about our Doctor Hotel Visit service
Doctor Home Visit provides urgent doctor Hotel Visits to all luxury 5 star and big hotels in and around London.
If you are visiting London and staying in a hotel and need an emergency doctor, either at night or during the day, we will visit you at your hotel as soon as possible, when you need emergency medical assistance.
The 24 hour London visiting Hotel doctor on call service is available in Central London.
There are no documents, proof of address or identification needed when booking a hotel visit with our private doctor. All information and any private details you disclose to us about your illnesses and symptoms will be kept completely confidential. For trust, skill and professionalism please call Doctor Home Visit to arrange a speedy emergency hotel visit with a private doctor.
What you will want to know about our Doctor fees
Prices and Fees for a Private Doctor on call in London
Private Doctor 24 hour call out cost in London:
If you and your family can afford reasonable private GP costs in London, then having a Doctor visiting you in your, home, hotel, workplace or office is the most effective option if you desire to be seen immediately for any medical emergency. The service offers full confidentiality and medical advice delivered by a highly trained and qualified UK private GP. Dr Iqbal is a trusted and skilled private doctor with years of experience in the best hospitals in London.
Emergency Doctor London Visit fee – £200
Private Doctor consultation cost in London:
If you prefer, you can use the Doctor Home Visit Ask A Doctor service and gain an expert medical consultation over the telephone.
When you have a medical problem or want to discuss any issues you may be experiencing with your physical or mental health, you are welcomed to call for a consultation. We will discuss your problem and advise you if you need to be seen by a specialist. We have contacts with the best consultants in Harley Street and throughout London. Once a Doctor Home Visit GP understands your circumstances and your medical situation, we can give you the best medical advice possible.
If you can’t fit in an appointment with your doctor or you can’t take time off work, then telephone consultations with London based Doctor Home Visit is recommended, where you can receive quick and reliable medical advice over the phone.
In addition, Dr Iqbal, our Lead Doctor, is the ideal private GP for international patients, especially those visiting or living in London from Arab countries, as they can consult with Dr Iqbal in Arabic with ease.
Ask A Doctor Telephone Consultation fee – £80
The Doctor Home Visit promise to you:
• We believe in quality treatment.
• You will be treated urgently and to very high standards.
• Any consultation and treatment by our Doctors are kept completely confidential and stays between you and the doctor.
• Doctor Home Visit maintains the highest quality of health care.
• We are regularly inspected by the health department.
• We hold a licence from the Care Quality Commission, United Kingdom.
What you will want to know about our Private Doctors on call
When you need medical assistance and want to find a 24 hour doctor on call in London, then please call Doctor Home Visit. We will visit you at your home, hotel, office, workplace, or anywhere you need us to diagnose and solve a wide range of medical issues.
Our lead Doctor is an expert in family medicine, preventative care, treating people with multiple and long-term conditions and health education.
Doctor Home Visit is run by our lead Doctor, Dr Shehzad Iqbal, MBBS, MRCS (London, UK), MRCGP (London, UK)
• Are highly qualified and trained in the UK
• Are members of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
Our Lead Doctor is:
• Has over 10 years’ experience in the top hospitals in London.
• Has a membership of Royal college of surgeons of England.
• Has a membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners, London, United Kingdom.
Dr Shehzad Iqbal is a considerate and trusted UK qualified private emergency Doctor in London with experience working in many top hospitals in London. Dr Shehzad Iqbal has extensive experience as a Doctor in emergency care, general medicine, surgery, paediatrics, gynaecology. He can expertly diagnose and treat a vast number of medical problems and issues, quickly and effectively, during a home visit in Central London.
What you will want to know about our other Doctor Home Visit services
Referral to a Specialist or Consultant
If you require an emergency or urgent referral, Doctor Home Visit can arrange this to the top consultants and specialists in London and in most cases, we can arrange that you will be seen on the same day or next day.
Any Kind of Tests
Doctor Home Visit will arrange for any blood tests or x-rays, ultrasound scan, CT or MRI scans required urgently. You can have these tests done at the best laboratory and radiology departments in London. We can also arrange for blood tests at home, and some imaging like ultrasound scans at home as well.
We will also arrange to see you after the tests to explain the results to you and to arrange further appointments with consultants, if necessary.
If you have received a diagnosis for a medical condition and you wish to have a second opinion from a professional and highly trained UK private GP, then please contact Doctor Home Visit. After the second opinion consultation, we may confirm the same diagnosis as the original specialist or doctor, however, we may recommend a different treatment or diagnosis altogether.
Medical consultation with Arabic speaking doctor in London
If English is not your first language, our private Lead Doctor can help you with diagnosis, further medical support or advice in Arabic. Doctor Home Visit is operated by one of London’s most professional and highly qualified Arab GP in London; Dr Shehzad Iqbal, MBBS, MRCS (London, UK), MRCGP (London, UK).
What you will want to know the locations we operate in
Private emergency Day and Night Doctor in Central London
• Dr Iqbal provides emergency Doctor home, hotel, workplace and office visits to all areas in Central London and around London, including Harley Street, Mayfair, Paddington, Park Lane, Sloane Square, Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Edgware Road and other areas in London.
• Central London sub region comprises the boroughs of the City of London, most of Westminster and the inner parts of Camden, Islington, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Southwark, Lambeth and Kensington and Chelsea.
Our private doctor will come to your home, hotel, workplace or office to evaluate your condition, diagnose and solve a wide range of medical issues whenever you need us most, and offer treatment options to get you feeling well again.
Don’t let a serious medical complaint go unchecked if you are feeing severely unwell and are unable to leave your Home or Hotel and you would like to arrange a Doctor’s visit now, please contact Doctor Home Visit 24 hours a day 7 days a week on 07919 317 622.
Doctor Home Visit holds a licence from the Care Quality Commission (CQC), United Kingdom.